Vistor Counter=

17 Mar 2013

Doodleknackers

"Say what, old fruit?", I hear you ask me. Well The Schaf has taken to doodling weather-related effigies, for those on Twitter {i}. Here's one such piece of artwork, cue the Vision On tune...

https://twitter.com/Schafernaker/status/308841727005974529

Tomasz has now moved over to the BBC's new headquarters, at Oxford Circus in London; thus waving goodbye to BBC TVC at Shepherd's Bush, quite literally...



 So keep an eye out for Tomasz in the new BBC News Studio, talking about a "washing machine of weather". In other news, the news series of The Matt Lucas Awards has started, not sure which episode Tomasz will appear on as yet.





{i} Tweeple is the demonym, I understand. What can I say, I'm down widda kidz.

1 comment:

  1. That video was interesting. Tomasz said it was the last live weather from BBC TV centre. But I was recording the last weather from BBC TV centre (just before 1PM changeover to Broadcasting House) and it was Stavros Danaos doing it.

    ReplyDelete