Vistor Counter=

17 Nov 2009

Poor Tomasz

Tomasz has been absent for a couple of days now, but I can't complain-- even the Weather God needs his rest. Otherwise things start to wrong...



Poor Tomasz... the one thing I like about Tomasz, he's always honest when he messes up-- and he's unpretentious enough to make light of his errors! Don't you just want to give him a big hug? Or is that just me [nervous chuckle].

I've been thinking {i}... given Tomasz's and Simon's 'special relationship', I reckon they should dress up as old women for Children In Need-- do a tribute to Cissie & Ada. Here are Roy Barraclough and the late, great Les Dawson at their finest-- no embedding available I'm afraid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLtJxBqtSA

Thanks to Gorleston Guy

{i} Not always a good idea, admittedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment