Vistor Counter=

27 Oct 2009

Tomasz and his pocket rocket

Hilarious weather forecast just now on News Channel.

Introducing the weather forecast before 11am, Simon called Tomasz a "pocket rocket"! This prompted Tomasz to laugh heartily: "I must think of something to call you next time-- there are a lot things I could call you-- a lot of things". But not on-air presumably, we don't want a Joan Rivers incident.



Simon and Tomasz thinking of pet names for each now... I was being facetious in my last post, but I'm starting to wonder now.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for maintaining this blog.
    It gives me pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very kind of you, thanks. I hope the blog continues to give you as much pleasure, as Tomasz gives all of us pleasure...in our own varying ways, I'm sure. Yes.

    ReplyDelete