Vistor Counter=

9 Apr 2010

Flux of the arbitrary

Cześć Schaffanatics.

Sorry I have not issued any posts of late, I've just not encountered any appearances by His Loveliness of late: He hasn't been on Janice Long, lunchtime news or on in the evenings
Photobucket

I can't monitor the New Channel as much I used to, since I've started a new job-- I've been busier than a one-armed taxi-driver with crabs. So I'm failing slightly in my duties as chief Schaffanatic-- przepraszam to Tomasz if he's reading this.

He has posted a blog this week, feast you eyes on this. I would like to get on my bike (as people often tell me to), but the farmers have been out with their flailers. Hawthorns and tyres aren't a good mix {i}

If anybody does have footage of a recent Tomasz forecast, I would kindly receive it. Without my fix of The Schaf, I go slightly mad...



Or as Liza Minnelli pondered, am I losing my mind? Marvel at the PSB, as they get sound out of equipment that clearly isn't switched on...


{i} Speaking of cycling, let's all help Tomasz get up to £2500 for his ride-- it's for charidee gherkins!

4 comments:

  1. Although Tomasz has been scheduled to appear on tv (BBC Today's Broadcasting Team), he didn't materalise. It makes you wonder whether or not he's jumped ship or been let go....

    I will dig into previous forecasts if he's not back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologise Roger.
    You do a great job for us here on "The Schaf"
    - for which, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @terratec
    Most curious, isn't it? I hope he's not ill or anything-- or left indeed left the Beeb. Although Dan and his "pic-nic baskets" are entertaining, it's not the same without His Loveliness or a lunchtime.

    @Anon
    Ah, thanks Anon-- that's very kind of you. I try my best [thumbs up]

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's been a bit quiet on Twitter too. Although he did post about attending a memorial for the tragic plane crash

    ReplyDelete