Vistor Counter=

3 Jun 2011

Bliss

The title is how Tomasz describes today's weather. Although warm weather is not my bag, there was 47% humidity today, so at least a fresh breeze; however photograph of Tomasz, more than compensated.



Photobucket

As one Tweeter had it, "check out those guns"... yes always nice to see *those* biceps {i} and *that* cheeky smile. The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that in Tomasz's shades, he has his legs out for us as well. Bliss indeed.

So you don't think I'm completely shallow, I do admire The Schaf's VJ mastery: Tomasz opened Youtube channel a short while ago, which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/tomaszschafernaker

A couple of examples of his work, with contrasting weather conditions. Hail...


And today's sunny weather. No doubt if Brian Sewell watched, he'd say it's a conceptual piece about the nobility of a bee...


I hope you all have a good weekend, whatever you do with it.

{i} Forearms are pretty darn hot too, and I'm not talking just temperature.

PS:
On a sad note, I'm sorry to report the sudden passing away of Andrew Reeves last night, who had set up the Bring Back Tomasz Schafernaker page on Facebook. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment