Vistor Counter=

8 May 2010

Good news, bad news

I've looked at the telly guides for tomorrow, and there is no Country Tracks! F1 and the Politics Show instead
Photobucket.
Shame really, I have been 'preparing myself' for Tomasz CT performance.

Good news is, there will still be a five-day forecast with Tomasz, in his regular dapper and smart attire. I imagine it will be after the Politics Show, or possibly within it... I remember a couple of five-day forecasts being done in the PS studio.

Further good news is the ever-superb Terratec has managed to get not one, but two, uploaded forecasts for today!
Photobucket

"Here he is" at 10:56. Although (shoot me now) I like those "abysmal" temperatures-- lovely and fresh!


Look the muck in there^. Although Tomasz commendably had sympathy for his friends in Scotland, when he predicted snow for them.

And "not bad" at 13:58:


I do like the tie, complements his cudowne oka wonderfully. Meanwhile on Famousmales Forum, a gentleman called Eattom reports: "Tomasz goes to the same gym as me; I see him a lot. His legs are just as fit as the rest of him-- and he seems like a thoroughly nice chap"

2 comments:

  1. The Radio Times website says about the politics show, "Followed by Weather for the Week Ahead
    ".
    I got a timer record in to hopefully catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was on just after the PS. Hope you did record it, Tomasz made a funny comment about a sausage being squeezed-- it got me going!

    ReplyDelete